Monday, August 4, 2008

Recap of July




Well lets see what has been happening with the Stirland fam this past while. Rae and James have recently made it back into the fray of the "ankle biters" for our church callings (Nursery teachers). Rae has been "uber" busy with trying to finish up her online physics class, run an aspiring business, and still can take care of her husband and daughter with ease. Jimmy has been finishing up some more classes this summer term at the Y, along with trying to read everything he can that isn't involved with school before the fall begins, and soon will be finished in April. Hopefully we are liked by the countless dental schools that we applied to because we all know Jimmy loves his school. Adelaide is becoming more agile and still seems to be soaking in all the world has to offer with her beautiful blue eyes. We think she has stranger anxiety somewhat, but at least she loves all her extended family on both sides, which is nice because its sad to see that quivering lip. We are excited to go on a much needed family vacation to The Netherlands and Qatar in a few weeks. Don't worry, the pictures will make an appearance.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Rachel she is so cute!! I can't believe how chubby she is I love it!! Hope all is well

Amanda said...

hey i don't think i have your right e-mail address so you can look at our blog?? e-mail me so i can add you.
amanda_craig@hotmail.com

The Skinners said...

She has the cutest cheeks... and I love her in that little hat. Sounds like things are going good for you.

Tyler and Nicole Anderson said...

Rach! She is so cute! I'm so glad I got to see you both! She is so much fun!

Jill said...

I love that you used the word 'uber' ha ha. She's a babe! Love you guys! Jimmy, don't delete my comment this time please...ha ha jk

Danelle and Alex said...

Rach! Adelaide is so cute! I am glad I found your blog! Ours is danalexskelton.blogspot.com. Hope you guys are doing well!